The educational philosophy of Emiraza College is to facilitate and encourage life-long learning, assisting students to build upon the knowledge and skills acquired in their chosen program of studies.
We are dedicated to educating students in the modern science of nursing practice, striving for excellence with the belief that any student wanting to reach their goal will be able to benefit from the education offered.
Our Mission Statement
The Mission of the Emiraza College is to offer educational pathways for personal and professional advancement within a health career. The College supports and challenges students to increase their health care knowledge and skills and become health care professionals. To develop this foundation of appropriate skills and knowledge our college will include:
- Curriculum that offers the necessary theory and skill development to enable qualified students to have career opportunities upon completion of the program.
- Employing qualified, motivated faculty to instruct, demonstrate skills and evaluate return demonstrations of those skills.
- Providing an appropriate environment equipped to support the programs offered.
- Surveying employers to identify the skills necessary for graduates to be employed at entry-level positions.
- Providing job placement assistance.